cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable the quality at deliveries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

How to enable the quality at delivery, please guide me regarding the necessary configuration and master data steps required for this

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in config

Quality Management - Quality Inspection - Inspection Lot Creation - Inspection at Shipping - Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Deliver - for ur delivery type maintain origin 10 (Insp. for delivery to cust. (w/ order) ) /11 (Insp. for delivery to cust. (w/o order)) / 12(Insp. for delivery in general) depending upon ur requirement

Assign Inspection Type to Delivery Category - for origin 10 maintain inspection type 10/ for 11 maintain 11/ for 12 maintain 12.

at material master level

maintain inspection type in inspection setup

while doing PIG inspection lot will be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Yogini & Vishal,

The required settings have been enabled but I am getting the below error

"Status of inspection lot 100000000002 / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue", kindly suggest me how to resolve the same,

Regards,

Archu

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear go to QA32 enter the inspection lot then click on UD select the proper UD code and SAVE now do the PGR.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Archana,

I hope you are getting this message when you try to do the PGI.The meaning of the message is before doing PGI, you have to accept the inspection lot.After that only, it will allow PGI.

So before doing PGI, save the delivery and lot will be created (dont forget to save the delivery, without which lot will not be triggered).Accept the lot in QA32 and then it will allow PGI.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Archana,

u are on right track. when u get this error just go back once and save it. now go to qa32 and u will find inspection lot for delivery.do physical inspection and pass this inspection lot. and now try to do pgi.

creation of this inspection lot creation can be controlled using QINFO record for customer (qv51).

u can create this inspection lot before delivery ,after delivery or by customer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the inspection type 10 in the material master.Create the inspection plan for material.

In SPRO, QM - Q.Insp - Insp lot creation - inspection at shipping - assign insp lot origin to delivery type (like std delivery type LF).If not using standard, ask SD person the delivery type used and assign lot origin 10 to that delivery type.

Vishal