SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Device Installation creation in Emigall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When creating full installation through EG31, i am able to create Installation successfully. But while creating Full Device installation through Emigall (object INST_MGMT) I am getting error 'Enter Rate Type'.

I am entering the correct Rate Type and Rate category in structure DI_ZW apart from that other required fields. And in structure DI_GER I am adding the Legacy Device no. Have also added the required fields in DI_INIT structure.

When I enter Rate type in DI_GER structure I get the error "Enter permissible Rate Type'.

Can anybody please let me know how this error can be removed and what are the things to note/configure before Device installation from Emigall.

Thanks,

Kumar.

2 REPLIES 2

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you ask that question in the proper application forum (IS-U), this forum here is for technical purpose.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zenith

I am also having the same issue. You mentioned that you added the DI_INIT structure. however I donot see the structure in the Emigall object INST_MGMT. I would like to know as to how to add it to the INST_MGMT conversion.

We are not supposed to enter any rate type at the device level. The rate type was set up with register permissability only.

Regards,.