Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

straight line in smartforms

former_member190312
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I m doing smartforms.i want to display straight line for the total amount and material header text.

I have tried with charcter format with under line ,

i have tried with ''_'' under score but in print preview it is coming but for print out its not coming.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope your using table type in smartforms for displaying header texts and item data.

when u db clk on table type all row types are displayed and then there is option to draw upper line or bottom line.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make a template of hight narrow like 0.1LN of required page width and select the Pattern and select the Frammed Pattern.

let me know the type of Printer you are using. It may be a problem with Printer settings also. take the help of basis guy.

If u r using dotmatrix printer then Increase the width default(15 TW) to 20 or 30 and take the print outs and test.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the problem with the underline, and spsces being underlined, do you print via windows and a windows device type like SAPWIN? If so, can you check if the registry setting(if it is Frontend printing) or SAPSprint(if it is windows print server) option 'print_spaces' as described in SAP notes 1149136 and 85469?

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pabitra,

why dont u define a template and draw an outline either upper line or lower line

and it will be displayed in thee output

regards

m.a

Edited by: mohammad afzal on Dec 13, 2010 7:44 AM