cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a material, if QM is activated, Then if GR is done w.r t. a puchase orer, Then the stock will be automatically put in Quality.

But I have heard from MM guys that the stock can be put to unrestricted in MIGo itself, while doing the GR.

Is it possible.. If yes how to restrict that.

Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the screen variant you can change the stock type field from editble mode to not editable mode. The field will be greyed out and system will not allow to change the field value. You can use the transaction SHD0 for creating the screen variant.

Regards,

V. Suresh

former_member400804
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sap125,

If we ac tivate inspection type, material posting will be possible through QM only, so even if we change to UR it will post to quality.

regards,

Lenin. A

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear in material master QM view if you activated 01 inspection type and selected the check box Post to inspection stock then whenever you do GR for any vendor stock will be posted to QI only even if you change the stock type to unrestricted in MIGO also stock will be posted in QI only.

Cheers

KK

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In std SAP, once you make the QM active for the material and if you are doing the GR against the

Purchase order, even if you change the stock type from QI to Unrestricted manually, system

will post the material only in QI.

Please check and revert

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible in MIGO.

In MIGO transaction, under the tab "Where", stock type you can change it to "Unrestricted stock" instead of "Quality Inspection".

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

My question is "If it is possible, How to restrict that.."

Please help me out in this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can change the field type from editable to display only. I am not sure about the transaction code but you can check the setting for movement type & transaction code.

Regards,

Navin Patel