cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while checking in and storing: C:\xxx\xxx.txt Message no. 26253

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

we are trying to store the file in Content server using Kpro.

We have check the required thing for Content repository in OAC0 like sending the ?Test connection? and ?send certificate? both are working fine there is no error.We are using the SAP HTTP Content Server 640, but not using cacheserver and kpro webserver i believe ?

Content repository Status is running, storage, content storage name is assigned, seckey verification is "n" now. should be "y"?? not sure.

We are getting the following error message while checking in and storing the Document with T-CODE ? CV01N.

Error:-

Error while checking in and storing: C:\xxx\xxx.txt

Message no. 26253

How to trace this problem. I debugged many times it takes time in KPRO_CHECKIN funtion module and endup with error.

i went thru the forums and checked my system for SAPHTTP/SAPHTTPA connecting OK> but SAPFTP/SAPFTPA is not available in RFC SM59.? is it must to have?

Looks like common issue, pls tell me what are to be checked.

Should i have to use External dms setting for dc20?

Regards

ckumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved.

its because content category is not assigned properly with content repository.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting same error while checking in document. What are the steps you have taken to solve it?. Please help me to solve the problem.

Kind Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas

As i mentioned above, its because may be you have not assigned content category with content repository properly.

Which means you double check again the setting.

Also check CSADMIN setting is green for given content contegory have storage category assigned to it.

But its mostly because of content category and content repository transaction setting. recheck.

btw.. Are you trying to use any SAP content server?

Regards

Chandra