cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining New Business Process In AII 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on AII 4.0. SAP has provided standard business processes along with action types. One can define new action types. But if I have to define new business process i dont know where to do that.

Business processes are important in case of Mobile devices for determination of the action type and the rule.

As per my understanding business process is triggered in mobile data entry screen. Suppose i want to define new business process what is the procedure. If i am able to define new process it should be triggered from mobile data entry and hence new button for this process must be provided. Please help me understand this issue.

Hope you will comprehend my question if you need further information ask me to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Have you looked at the "SAP AII Mobile RFID Device Integration Guide"? You can find it under service.sap.com/scm click on detailed product info under rfid.

In general you have to use a stylesheet mapping for operations and function keys.

Curious to know if you have any information on the WebSAPConsole-installation, configuration etc..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ismail,

i dont have much information on the WebSAP CONSOLE.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (0)