cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unescaping text in a page called by the HTMLLoader action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to unescape ( which in the live page does it right executing a javascript code ) some text while calling that same page using the HTMLLoader action . How can I do it ?

Thanks in advance,

Antonio R. Rubalcaba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

You can use the link editor of the HTML loader action block to map the SourceURL. When you do this, you can use the functions to decode the URL. You may want to investigate the [decode() |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii121/helpdata/en/45/bf7f3b692f52f5e10000000a1553f7/content.htm]function. Also, you can include a conditional after the HTML loader action and check the loader's success bit for error handling.

Hope it helps,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I am still getting very strange characters in my text ( many % ) . Are we talking about the same ¡? I am referring to the unescape / escape funtions of the JavaScript . Does the undecode / decode bls functions are equivalent ¡? I used the decode bls function and I got the same results.

Regards,

Antonio R. Rubalcaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

I haven't come across your situation so I just did some research on the unescape function and cross referenced it with the link editor functions. There are only a handful of encode/decode functions available in MII:

base64decode(x)

decode(x)

xmldecode(string)

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kevin,

I used all combination of these bls functions ( decodes and encodes ) and it still does not work :

bls_function("http://localhost/PEMEX/ARR/LPG/InformeDiarioOperativoCuerpoCorreo.irpt?fecha=2010-11-24")

Best regards,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

When I set the message property of the send mail action equal to decode(StringContent) of the HTMLLoader action , I get the following bls error :

[ERROR]: STEP EXCEPTION () : Expression Evaluation error: Function error in : decode : URLDecoder: Illegal hex characters in escape (%) pattern - For input string: "">"

I want to apply the decode function to the whole HTML code .

Best regards,

Antonio R. Rubalcaba