cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of shadow highlighting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Java WD screen. The screen works perfectly fine. However the client has raised following concern:

In the UI element we have created a table and some buttons. When we are selecting any row of table or button, we can see some shadow above the button.

This shadow is not affecting the functionality of screen. However this is not acceptable to client. I am wondering why this shadow is appearing in the screen.

I have created a very big screen as per customer requirement.

For testing purpose, I created some dummy button. I have noticed that when buttons are in the last part of screen, this problem does not arises.

However when I move the button to upper portion of screen, the shadow appears. The distance between shadow and button is maximum when the button is moved to the top most part of screen.

The distance between shadow and button is minimum when the button is moved to the bottom part of screen.

I am wondering what is wrong with my code. I did different things like using different UI container. However this is not helping. Please help.

Regards,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no satisfactory reply. i requested customer to change the reqt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have gone through following link:

The above link is similar to my issue.

I have created a ScrollContainer. When I am keeping table and buttons inside the ScrollContainer, I am facing the issue. When I am placing the table and buttons outside the ScrollContainer, the issue disppears.

However as part of the requirement, I have to keep the objects inside the ScrollContainer only. I have set the height of ScrollContainer as 400px. If I am making it blank, nothing appears in the container.

I think height is the mandatory field of the scrollcontainer.

Is it a known issue with Java WD or bug with SAP itself?

Please help.

Regards,

Gary