cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a list of all customer developed/enhanced SAP Forms ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I need to prepare a report of all customer developed or enhanced SAP programs for my IT department. I was able to get a list of ABAP programs from transaction SE80 -> Repository Information System. However, I need help in getting a list of customer developed or enhanced SAP Forms deployed in production as there is no option in the Repository Info System to get SAP Forms.

I also tried SE71 (SAP Forms) and entered Z* in the Form name field to get all SAP Forms starting by Z (I am assuming the same naming convention as of ABAP customer development name space i.e. Program name start with Z). However, I get the error: "Name Z* is invalid" , although when I search manually in the SAP Forms tree, I find a lot of forms starting with Z.

It is also important to mention that the above behavior happens also when entring any other letter (e.g F for Finaince) in the Form name field.

Need your fast reply, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the screen "SAPscript Form Tree" where you can see the hierarchy of forms go to the menu "Find" and choose "Technical Search function". You can now enter Z* as your serach criteria to see all customer developed forms.