Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM: "Subject" of Copied SDCR is not complete

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have copied SDCR type to YDCR as a first step of configuration of CHARM. The other profiles like partner determination, action, text etc, are default one. However, when I started to create a change document, I could only find "Normal Correction" as a subject line in Subject field.

May I know how to get all the default subject lines and how I can solve this problem.

Please let me know if you want to have any more details. Waiting for your kind replies.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal Khan

How you have deleted the copied profile. I am trying to delete but I am not delete and how you have copied the profile. Can you please help me I need to create the profile and do some customization.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regard

anand

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I deleted the Custom Transaction Type (YDCR) and recreated the same. This solved my problem

Regards,

Faisal

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Faisil,

First you should check the RFC to the satellite system - 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems.

If you find any errors resolve and try again. If you still don't have the selections you can try the following.

Check if the the project have any documents assigned?

If not you can close the project via se38->/TMWFLOW/TL_COMPLETE_FORCE as indicated in note 1345459.

You can try closing the maintenance cycle. sap note 1071412 & performed Check for Completion of Maintenance Cycle.

Check the results of the project check after the cycle is closed.

With the project check is correct, we would expect the task list creation will be fine.

So you could try creatiing a new project to see if the selectiosn are now there.

Regards,

Paul

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your kind and quick reply.

1. The RFC connection to the clients (as CHARM is being configured and tested in SOLMAN with 3 clients) is absolutely fine. I have checked it.

2. As far the other suggestion, I could understand the meaning barely of it. May I request you to kindly help me understand it further and take action?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please help me on this?

Regards,

Faisal

former_member694070
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

Assign Subject profile to YDCR by following the below steps.

Define transaction type --> select the transation type >Assignment of Business Transaction Categories>Select service process -->Customizing header.

Hope this will help..

Regards

Kumar