cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update from ATP timeseries indicator different values in APO DB & Livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Our Basis team has ran the Livecache and DB consistency check (OM17) transaction and all the inconsistencies has been removed,but we are encounturing an error "The update from ATP time series indicator has different values in APO DB and Livecache " in 000 version. I have checked the version managemet for 000 and under ATP tab the option Update from ATP time series is unchecked. Can you please let me know the reason for this error and what else i.e. the configuration settings i have to check to wipe out this error.

Quick help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Dhanunjay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is probably the update settings of livecache.Please check with your basis team.

Also you can use the planning area consistancy check programs for the same.

Hope this can help.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushik,

Thanks for your reply.

The indicator update update from ATP time series is only set during the creation of active version for product availability check time series update, but we are not using any ATP time series.

How ever it's unchecked for active version 000, but when i checked for the entries in the table /SAPAPO/APO01 there the ATP time series activation indicator is set. Iam confused about the differences, i guess this might be causing the error,if so i have to alter the table or delete the version and recreate. Can you please guide me which would be the better option.

Thanks.

Dhanunjay .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanunjay,

Sorry for the late reply as i saw your query now. Inorder to correct the inconsistency you have reported standard procedure is there. It depends on which release you are in. If you face the issue again, kindly go through the steps given in the note 792286 and correct the error.

Thanks and Regards,

Nithin.

former_member361424
Discoverer
0 Kudos

the note 792286 is useful for my landscape. thanks so much!