cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Org structure report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently implemented SRM 7.0. We wanted to extract below information from Org Structure. I have tried to extract information by expanding Org structure and Printing it but information is incomplete and not matching with below information.

Company Code

Company Name

Plant

Plant Name

POrg

POrg Name

Purch Group

Buyers

Product Category

Can anybody help me to know how to extract above information from system. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish Aralkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As virender explained,you need to write a custom report to fetch all the information related to a company code. i.e. all pur orgs/groups,plants and buyers assigned to it.There is n standard report which can ive you this information.

There are number of standard function modules which can be used to fetch all of this information for a company/org and can be displayed in the required format.

HTH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Thanks a lot for your reply, Yes, as suggested, I am going for developing a report for this requirement.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

The objects you are trying to download appear in various sections of the org structure. e.g. Plants are in ext attributes, CoCode is a function of an org unit in SRM Org structure. Purchasing Structure do not necessarily need to be a part of the SRM Org Hierarchy.

YOu will probably need to figure out this information from multiple tables and then print that report. May be writing a report is also an option.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I convinced that we hv to develop a report.

Thanks

Satish