cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import salt abap component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i have downloaded abap component for salt application which contains two files-K900222.A47 and R900222.A47 on my local machine.

Can anybody tell me how to import these files in sap.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Hembecksap,

in order to import this request, you need to place the cofile (K900222.A47) on its directory (usually /usr/sap/trans/cofile) and the data file (R900222.A47) in /usr/sap/trans/data. Then you need to add the reques to the buffer by manually running the following command on the OS level:

/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run/tp addtobuffer <SID of the target system> <SID>K900222 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<SID>.PFL (all one line)

(for example: /usr/sap/ABC/SYS/exe/run/tp addtobuffer XYZ ABCK900222 pf=/usr/sap/

trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_ABC.PFL)

Then it'll show up in transaction STMS for import. Select it and click on the single import button.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your help.I got following error when i tried your solution on hpunix.

Could not open the ICU common library.

The following files must be in the path described by

the environment variable "LD_LIBRARY_PATH":

libicuuc.sl.30, libicudata.sl.30, libicui18n.sl.30 [nlsui0.c 1553] pid = 1288

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello again,

please try setting the SHLIB_PATH variable to the /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/run directory (where the libraries should be located) and try again.

But most of the time this error is fixed by updating the SAP kernel. (several customers fixed this way)

I hope this helps.

Tomas Black