cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requestor able to approve / Reject his owen request....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me on the issue.

Present i am involving the GRC implementation project. But i had one issue in CUP workflow.

Recently i have created the one workflow (New User Account) with 3 stages (Line Manager, Role Owner, and Security) and Path everything is looking fine.

Finally we have created the request for New User Account and request was submitted successfully. But we have also able to approve/Reject our own requests. It should not happen?

If we creates the request with other user, the actual approvers only able to approve/Reject that request.

Regards,

Arjun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do you approve these requests? At the administration tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request for approval under the My Work Tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the audit trail of the request and also tell us in which stage you are able to approve the request. You most probably are getting the request through the AESecurity role (as you are part of security team).

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

I apologize but I am not able to understand the problem. If you are part of the workflow or you are an administrator then you should be able to approve or reject request. If you want to stop user to approve/reject own request then you can change the end user personlization configuration for approve/reject own requests. This is available under configuration.

Regards.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh,

Yes, i am part of the cup workflow configuration (But my user id is not included in to the CAD approver list, eventhough i am able to approve/Reject my own requests). The following roles were assigned to my UME account.

AE security

AE approver

AE administrator

and the default End user personlization(approve/reject own reques) is set to "NO" under the configuraton tab. please clarify... if we suppose to assigned the AE Administrator role to user accounts, are they able to approve their own requests?

Thanks in advance,

Arjun.

Edited by: Anithab on Dec 12, 2010 4:18 PM

Edited by: Anithab on Dec 12, 2010 4:25 PM