Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RDIV output for order related inter company billing

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Developing a order related inter company flow . IC Billing (type IVA) gets generated through RVIVAUFT , but facing the following issues with output (though configuration has been done as per note 728993)

• system only creates SAP standard billing type IVA i.e not any ZIV2 which is a copy of IVA (Find IVA is hard coded in RVIVAUFT )

• why note 728993 says V10000 'Billing Output i.e why not V40000 // Intercompany billing

• No document flow on IVA billing generated through RVIVAUFT. It does not show its link with original sales order .

It will be very good if someone Thanks

With regards,

Mrinal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mrinal,

Please review the note 381042 Order-related intercompany billing in Releases.

o Report RVIVAUFT instead of report ZZIVAUFT

o Standard requirement 036 'Item/order related IB'

Use this requirement in the copying requirement for billing

documents for your process flow.

o Standard requirement 018 'Order-related IB' instead of

customer-specific output requirement 990.

Use this requirement in the output determination procedure of

your billing documents (in the standard system, this is procedure

V10000 'Billing outputs') for output type RDIV.

o Standard ouptput type RDIV instead of customer-specific output

type ZZIV.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the copy control between the sales order and the intercompany invoice document. May be the "Update Document flow" button was not checked due to which the document flow is not created.

Also teh output procedure is based in how the configuration is done. You can always make it V40000 even if it is not mentioned in the note, there is no further implication of this. The only thing is that your document IVA shoudl have the procedure V40000 in the tcode VOFA.

Hope this helps.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no 'update doc flow' button in copy control for billing , it is present in delivery.I have done the set up as per 381042 .

Regards,

Mrinal