Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM: No Actions are Displayed

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have started configuring CHAMR in our solution manager EHP1. I have copied Transaction "SDCR" to "YDCR" as a first step and copied all the dependents of SDCR to YDCR. When I started creating my first Change Request Document, after fulfilling the required details like Partners, Subject, Description etc, I saved the document. After that When I wanted to "Authorize the Change" by using "Actions" button, it says that "There are no actions in the worklist"

May anybody please tell me how I can get the default actions "Authorize Change" or "Reject" of the Change Document for Change Manager?

I am new to this area therefore, I express my apologies for asking even silly questions here. Your small input can really make a big difference in my understanding!

Waiting for your kind replies.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

Since you mention that you are new, you may not have done the required IMG activity in SPRO.

Please make sure the BC-Set SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001 is activated in transaction SPRO or in SCPR20 which might be easier than navigating through the IMG for Solution Manager.

For further reference please refer to SAP Note 907768 - General note for Change Request Management ST 400

If that has been done be aware when you authorize a SDCR document for example a SDHF document is created, until the associated SDHF is not in status E0006 Production or E0010 Withdrawn there are not actions in the worklist of the SDCR document, this is a standard behavior.

However I tend to think activating the Basic Configuration Set SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001is you issue, and acvtivating it should resolve this problem you are encountering.

Regards,

Paul

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your reply. As per your suggestion, I activated the BC set suggested by you. However, still the problem persists. May you please suggest me further?

Regards,

Faisal

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

I would direct you to SAP Note 1520678 - Change Request Management Configuration & Operation guide (attached to Note)

Perhaps look at this forum thread to see if it is helpful

Is Ibase properly filled and the solman project activated the CHARMS properly?

Is the maintenace cycle is active?

Please check these.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul, Actually I had created SDHF type of document and was trying to authorize that type of document at the very first step of mine. I am basically able to create a Change Request of type SDCR.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sounds to me like you did not define the scheduling conditions for your new YDCR action profile.

If you copy a action profile, you have to define the scheduling conditions for this action profile again, since they are not copied!

Regards,

Christoph

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks a lot for your reply and updating me on this. I will try to do as you suggested and check the same.

Regards,

Faisal