cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this correct to use? wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter('parameter')

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve seen the uso of wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter() in some threads and I have used it and is working fine, my question is where can we look at some documentation about WDA objects, how can I know if it is not deprecated?

hope some body can help.

Thanx in Advanced!

kind Regards,

Gerardo J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Technically direct access to WDR_TASK is NOT supported. You can read this help document about usage of the programming interfaces of Web Dynpro:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/64/be5b4150b38147e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Classes and interfaces beginning with CL_WDR_ or IF_WDR_ have not been released. These classes are not contained in the package interface and they can change without prior notice. Furthermore, there may be side effects from calling these internal class methods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanx for the answer, how do we get to retrieve the parameters sent from the iView in WDA? this was the fastest way I found in the SDN.

Kind Regards,

Gerardo J

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the application parameter in Windows inbound handler

DATA: LS_PARAMS TYPE WDR_EVENT_PARAMETER.

READ TABLE WDEVENT->PARAMETERS INTO LS_PARAMS WITH KEY NAME = '<PARAMETER_NAME>'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0.

• LS_PARAMS->VALUE will have the data reference to the parameter value.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

thanx Thomas for the Advice, Abhimanyu Thanx for the Answer I have not tryied the solution you gave me but I will post a new thread regarding this question, in the mean time I could give you the points as a very helpful answer since it seems to be a good aproach, really hope you can junmp in the other thread regarding this.

new Thread

Really apreciate the Help!

Kind Regards,

Gerardo J

Edited by: Gerardo Jiménez on Jan 11, 2011 12:00 PM

Answers (0)