cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR- Custom Transaction is Not Found

0 Kudos

When trying to create a function and adding an action with a custom transaction it does not pull in from the system. I tried to add other custom transactions and it works. I don't recall having to run any type of program to pull these custom transactions in. I ran the role, user and profile sync but that didn't help. Can someone give me any suggestions?

Edited by: Laura Kacal on Dec 10, 2010 5:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I have reloaded the auth_objects but i can't get the text file to load in. It is giving me a java error. I am on 5.3 support pack 7. Was wondering if I am going to have to load some support packs to get rid of the error or if SAP can help. I have check to see if the custom transaction is being used in production and it has so it has to be activated.

Edited by: Laura Kacal on Dec 21, 2010 10:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try this again .

Step 1:

For each backend: Download Static Text

SE38--> /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC

Then go to GRC RAR Configuration Tab--> Upload Objects --> Text Objects ( Please select the appropriate system here and upload )

Step2 :

Same way Download SU24 data from SAP

SE->38 /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_SAPOBJ

Then go to GRC RAR Configuration Tab--> Upload Objects --> Permissions ( Please select the appropriate system here and upload )

Then go to CC Debugger URL : http://<server-name>:<port-number>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~ccappcomp/BgJobStart?debug=1

select * from VIRSA_CC_SAPOBJ

select * from VIRSA_CC_OBJTEXT

Check whether the new T-code is actually uploaded into GRC or not , i faced similar issue more than 4 to 5 times , If you can not see new T-code in this table , Convert Static Text file into UTF-8 format ( You can use EditPlus3 ),then upload again and check.

Regards

Umashankar Tekumudi

SAP GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

check tcode SD01 & SD02.

search forum for similar error........ can you paste what error you are getting

regards,

surpreet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it don't work even after uploading SU24 data again,

then please try to execute tcode in backend system and also check, if it's active.

there can't be any other issue.

regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a thought.. did you upload the SU24 data again if this is a new transaction? I would think you owuld need to do that if the transaction has been recently created. When I say su24 data I mean both tex objects and permissons. Under configuration --> Upload objects.

Thanks!

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fully agree with Chinmaya. You have to upload auth objects and texts every time you made any changes to tcode/ acitvities/field values etc.

Regards,

Alpesh