cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Conversion in Receiver Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying a idoc to file scenario and would like to have the file name come out of SAP but not have the file name in the end document. Is this possible?

I have this record set

<RecordSet>

<Filename>nameForFile</Filename>

- <Recordnode>

<Line>LineData1</Line>

</Recordnode>

- <Recordnode>

<Line>LineData2</Line>

</Recordnode>

- <Recordnode>

<Line>LineData3</Line>

</Recordnode>

What do I need to put as the Content Conversion Parameters?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ron,

If i understood correctly, you want "nameForFile" as file name. You can use Variable substitution. But for that, this value should be in your target map.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is correct I want that as the file name and have that part working correctly.

the problem is I don't want the file name included in the content of the file and can't seem to omit it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I should have included

my contains this data

nameForFile

LineData1

LineData2

LineData3

but i want it to only contain this data:

LineData1

LineData2

LineData3

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use Dyanamic Configuration in your mapping then you don't have to include the filename in any target structure.

Create UDF with dynamic configuration and map the file name from source to UDF and output of this udf should be mapped to any parent node of target structure.

Below is the UDF code.

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

conf.put(key, var1); //Here "var1" is the input parameter

return "";

You need to enable the Adapter Specific Message Attributes (ASMA) settings ONLY in your receiver CC, under file name parameter you can give %myfilename% (you can give any name here)

Try this and hope this will solve your problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

That work great

thanks for your help

Answers (0)