cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Approval - Email goes to recipient not listed in Approval Preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A user who is not listed in the the Shopping Cart workflow or even in the email approval list (text body) is also getting an mail requesting approval.

I have looked at our implementations of BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI and BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI. However, this recipient is not being added at this points.

Can anyone offer any tips on why this could be happening and where I should look?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Active substitutes also get the approval mails, check in table HRUS_D2 to see if the user getting the emails is an active substitute for any of the users that are supposed to get the emails.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. This was the exact problem (user had defined a substitute).

I was able to find this when debugging program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the additional user getting the email with or w/o approval links???

Please check the code in the implementation for the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI,method "GET_REMAING_APPROVERS"..The approvers are added/changed here.

Also check the code in the implementation of the BADI "BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI",method "RECIPIENTS_GET".

The BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is triggered before you see the Approval preview.So if the unwanted user is not listed in the Approval preview,then it might be some code in the other badi which is additionally sending the approval email to the unwanted user.

Also in SRM 5.0,the program which sends out the Approval notification emailis RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

watch programm rswuwfmlec.

Regards

DaV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

However, isn't that the pre SRM 5.0 program for handling offline approval? The current one is RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP, which doesn't include enhancements and is what we use.