cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Order through Measuring Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to know whether it is possible to create the maintenance order on the basis measuring point .

I know how to create the order on the basis of measuring counter.

Is there any procedure to create the maintenance Order through measuring point as done in case of counter?

kindly provide the solution for Creation of Maintenance Order using Measuring Point..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes we can create Maintenance order based on ranges of Measuring point and this is called Condition Based Maintenance , first create measuring point with upper range and lower range , assign that to eqpt, now you need to activate user exit IMRC0001with proper code , now when creating a measurement document on this measuring point , if you the value is out of range then Maintenance order gets created ....

So you need to activate the user exit suggested , in standard SAP it is not there..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really very thanks for the solution.

I have one more query, we can create the measuring point using the t.code IK01.As you told we have to create the measuring point with upper and lower range.

Is that we have to create 2 measuring point for upper as well as lower range or in one measuring point it is possible to accumulate both the upper and lower range.

If it is possible to accumulate both the upper and lower range in one measuring point then kindly provide the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create one measuring point and in the inside screen you will find the Additional data where you can enter upper and lower range .. no need to enter target value ..in the measuring point. You need not create 02 measuring points.

Please refer to help .sap.com for more detailed information ..

hope this clears you

regrds

pushpa

Answers (0)