cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Xcelsius images inside a PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a page running xcelsius . I want to include an image of the page inside a email body message. I am using the stringcontext property of the HTMLoader action as an input of the Message propert of the Sendmail action . The message content type is se to text/html in the SendMail action .

I get nothing once the email is sent. What is wrong ¡?

Best Regards, and thanks for your kind help .

Antonio R. Rubalcaba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I would take a look at the xcelsius page from your browser (view source). I don't think you will find much html.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer . Indeed you are right . So how can I add images and html code at the same time ¡?

Best regards,

Antonio R. Rubalcaba

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

You may be better off trying to make images and html as separate or combined files attached to the email instead of adding it to the body. The email functions do not have full Outlook capabilities. There may be some way to do what you wish, but I have not worked with the email action block enough to tell you how to do so.

I would also do some testing with the HTML and images saved as separate and/or combined documents in the workbench. Make sure they look the way you would like before working with email.

Regards,

Mike

Answers (0)