cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning object structure ID 9ASNPBAS is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN

When I try to activate Planning Areas, the message stands out "Planning object structure ID 9ASNPBAS is invalid"

What can I make in that case?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved by Support package SAPKY70008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timofey,

I am glad that your issue was resolved. May I know what version is your SAP SCM server , 5.0 or 7.0 ? Our SAP SCM version is 7.0 and I have the same issue. Is the support package SAPKY70008 applicable to SAP SCM 7.0 ?

However, I also found the solution for this issue by referring to the post-installation guide of SAP SCM.

-----------------------------------------

3.3 Activating Info Objects

Procedure

To activate missing info objects, proceed as follows:

In your ABAP system, run report /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY by using transaction SE38.

Click Execute again. The missing info objects are now active.

-----------------------------------------

I tried it in a fresh installed SAP SCM 7.0 and it worked perfectly.

Thank you.

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem usually occurs if not all InfoObjects Can Be Read. You need to ask your BW colleagues to help to repair the InfoObject for POS 9ASNPBAS:

Repair the InfoObject: From the Data Warehousing Workbench click on the 'InfoObject' pushbutton to branch to InfoObject maintenance (or choose transaction RSD1). Choose the function Extras > Repair InfoObject. Set the processing so that the repair can be executed (default setting is test mode) and choose Execute.

Also kindly review all basis related settings required for fresh installation. I think some settings related to Data warehousing is missing

9ASNPBAS will contain all the standard datasources. If I understand correctly you are trying to activate MPOS and it is giving error. To activate the MPOS you need to have the proper authorization. Check with the BASIS/Security team if they have given you the proper access. Check if your user profile has C_APO_FUN authorization object>> APO_FUN Authorization field >> C_DS (authorization for all the standard datasources in 9ASNPBAS). Once you get access to all this auhtorizaton objects you will be able to activate the MPOS

Thanks,

Venkat