cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Planning delete Initial in a cell (using delete key) enters a zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

It has been noticed that in interactive demand planning if we delete the value initial (blank) in a cell and hit the enter key, a zero is entered into the cell. This is quite dangerous for our process.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal behaviour or is it a bug?

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think if you delete the earlier value from KF of interactive planning book, you have values as u201C0u201D than in KF. Due to which I think its showing u201C0u201D in KF. It will be nice if you please let us know you are on which version, I think there is also possibility to differentiate between u201C0u201D & blank values.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rico_frenzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

that sounds like there are maybe some default macros active that calculate this keyfigure. Did you check this? You could either 1.) deactivate all macros and activate macro by macro (remember to re-enter interactive planning after each macro change) to find it out

or

2.)

create a seperate data view and check if the initial values are still zero'ed after pressing ENTER.

Best regards

Rico Frenzel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that correct, if you delete the initial (blank) value using the delete key and press enter, a zero (0) is entered into that cell automatically. We are using SCM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Differentiation between zero and null values is supported in SCM version 5.0

In the planning area set up transaction (/SAPAPO/MSP_ADMIN, in the KF Details tab, we have option to set u201CZero Allowedu201D flag. This flag specifies that an unplanned key figure is distinguished from a planned key figure with the value 0.

Regards

Datta