Participant
0 Kudos

hi,I want to know that how do we import database in the server xMII 12.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

To import or export projects / database, on the SAP MII Administration Menu, choose System Management ® Projects.

Once you done with import, you can configure the database details in System Management ® Data Servers.

Going forward kindly mention the version of SAP MII to provide more information.

Thanks

Rajesh Sivaprakasam.

former_member246543
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks rajesh, i am having the backup of database in zipped format and i want to import it in12.0.

in data servers we manually have add the entries for the server. but i actually want to import the already made database..

is there any othere way ?

thanks

Sanjeev Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not understand, you're looking to import a database or you want to import settings to access the database (DataServer)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this is a Database question where you have a dump of the DB file in an archieve and want to import it, is that correct? if so which Database are you using? MS SQL server or Oracle? in either case you need to have a database client where you import the zip files.

In MII Data servers you will configuring the connector to these database which is residing the same server or located remotely.

If you have this server configuration in zip file, then you need to navigate to System Admin -> Configuration and import that zip file by checking Data servers check box.

Answers (0)