Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report for "Project Team for WBS Element"

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend's,

Is there any standard report available where we can see the list of "Project Team for WBS Element". which we assigned through CJ20N transaction code.

In my projects we are assinging the "Project Team for WBS Element" at Level 1 WBS Element.

So here my client requirement is that they wanted to see a report Project Definition wise, Level 1 WBS Element wise, List of Person's assigned to Project with their position's.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor

There is no standard report which gives you project team assigned to WBSE.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ahemd.

If there is no std. report for the same then i have to go for Z report development.

I have check the PRPS table where i have not found the entries for person & their position's which i have assigned at level 1 WBSE.

Can you suggest the relevant tables where i can get the persons & their positions which is assigned at level 1 WBSE.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, first go to PRPS, take the unconverted value of PSPNR, not converted one. Then enter HRP1001 table with SOBID = unconverted value of PSPNR, this will give you list of assignments done to that WBSE, if OTYPE = P, then it is person corresponding OBJID will give you person number. If OTYPE = S, then it is position and corresponding OBJID will give you position

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unconverted value is the internal number generated by the system for its identification. There are FM available which converts from unconverted to converted value, ask your ABAPer he might know the FM.