cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Maintenance Package to Inspection Plan operation

former_member263130
Participant

Hi All,

For Stability Study I have created Inspeciton Plan and now I need to assign Maintenance Package to Operation. Please help in assiging Maintenance Strategy/Maintenance package to Inspection Plan operations.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Devang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can assign maintenance package to operation of inspection plan using transaction CWBQM.

Regards

Luke

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Luke,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me explain in detail the problem I am facing. I have created inspection plan with following details in Header under u2018Parameters for Dynamic Modification / Inspection Pointsu2019: Inspection Points u2013 200, Dynamic Modification Level u2013 3 Dynamic Modification at Char. Level, Modification Rule SS1 and Dynamic Modification criteria as Material. Now I want to insert Maintenance Strategy to Operation of that Inspection Plan. But in CWBQM when I access Maintenance Package tab of that operation and try to insert Maintenance Package, I am not able to create/assign Maintenance Package even if object is Unlocked.

I am not sure if I am missing anything in Inspection Plan or CWBQM. It would be great if you can elaborate with steps and may be with details like where to click in CWBQM.

Thanking you in advance.

Devang

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you assign the maintenance strategy to header level of inspection plan at transaction CWBQM.

1) Create the maintenance strategy included package at transaction IP11

2) Assign the strategy to 'task list header level' at transaction CWBQM

(You can use browser function or double-click the task list of quality management tab.)

3) Assign the package to 'operaion level' at transaction CWBQM

Regards

Luke

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

I was able to assign Maintenance Strategy and corresponding package to operation. Thanks for your help.

But now I am stuck with some other issue. I have completed initial testing, then scheduling as well as result recording against scheduled inspection lots. But when I check "Display Stability History", I am getting tab for Initial Test along with one tab for each assigned conditions. But here issue is, under Intial Test tab I can see all characteristics results while for under other tabs (condition tabs) system shows only first characteristic result. Here please note that I have used same Inspection Plan and even result racorded and valution done (all accepted) is same for intial inspection lot as well as scheduled inspection lots for conditions.

I am unable to understand why system is showing All Characteristics results under Initial Test tab but only first characteristic is shown under Condition tabs.

Hope you can help me with this as well.

Thanks and regards,

Devang

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I replied another your thread. Please refer it.

Regards

Luke

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke.