cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Employer application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to create iview for previous employer application. Previous Employer application is standared and country specific application.That iview is available under sap.com.

My problem is i am unable to see that DC under Tracks for Austraila country.

Can u please help me some one. What i want to do.

Regards,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

You need to deploy the DC to your portal server for creating the iview from it. So, find you in which track the DC exists or take help from basis to extract the war file and deploy it to your portal server.

You would be able to create iview after that.

Regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for your information. Problem is iam able to see that iview in portal. But iam unable to see that DC in Track.

If i saw that DC then i will import that dc and i will assign to diffrent country.

BUT IAM UNABLE TO SEE THAT DC IN TRACK. Can u please suggest me what i have to do.

Regards,

Kalyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

Was the DC existed in the same track that you'r looking into currently? If no then, ofcourse you wont be able to see that DC and you need access to see that DC from other track if yes then, check from basis whether you have full developer permission in the track or not.

Regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear San,

I have all authorization for devloping.i don't no how create track and how to add all dc into new track.

Can u please guide me how to see austraila country dc is available are not ? if that dc is is available then how to add that dc into my new track..

Can u please explain step by step procedure...

Regards

Kalyan