cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a problem in rebate Processing. I am maintianing a condition record for rebate condition type Zo01 in rebate agreement ZSNR based on tax code. There are two condtion table for this condition type1) based on tax code, cust, mat, SO and other based cust, Mat and SO.

Rebate condition type ZO01 determines correctly in sales order if the condition record is maintained in second table i.e. without tax code. However it doesnt determines in SO when the record is maintained in first table i.e based on tax code.

In SO, Pricing analysis I could see that system couldn't get the tax code in sales order so the condtition is not determined.I am not able to understand where in SO the tax code gets determined and from where.

Many thanks in Advance

Screams

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Screams,

In the pricing procedure where is your Rebate Condition Type? does it come before or after the MWST condition type?

If the rebate condition type is before the MWST condition type, as the line item item has still not got the tax code (because it is still to process the MWST condition type), hence it is picking the second condition record.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Many thanks for the information. Yes my question is answered and the rebate condition type is above the MWST condition type.

Regards

Screams

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Updates .... ?