Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using external webservice in SUPM Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am trying to use the functionality of an external webservice into the SUPM , can somebody tell me how to do that

exactly speaking i created a consumer proxy and logical end point of a freely available webservice from www.webservicex.net

and tested it using an ABAP program, it worked fine. Now i want to use the same functionality i.e currency convertor into SUPM application.

Regards

Animesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

SuPM only supports Webservices that are implemented with a certain WSDL.Please refer to the note: 1406279 for more information on how to go about implementing the WSDL .

Thanks and Regards

Sijesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

SuPM only supports Webservices that are implemented with a certain WSDL.Please refer to the note: 1406279 for more information on how to go about implementing the WSDL .

Thanks and Regards

Sijesh

0 Kudos

Hi Sijesh,

thanks for replying, but i have already gone through this note and it says that we need to create a logical endpoint for consumer proxy /SRCORE/CO_CCI_WEBSERVICE but when i create for the external webservice it doesnt work.

i know there are only certain wsdl formats which works with the SAP but the external webservice is already working when i tested using a Z* consumer proxy and logical end point from the wsdl so format is supported in SAP.