cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration changes has no impact on T-Code TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert,

I am FI consultant and working on an enhancment project on Travel Management. I stucked in some of the areas wehre i need your help.

1. What every changes we are doing should reflect in T-code PR05 and T-code TRIP. I did one config change and effect of the changes correctly reflecting in T-code PR05 but when i checked it in T-code TRIP no impact of configuration chages brought up. IS there is any setting by which i can import the configuration changes to T-Cdoe TRIP.

2.We have many expense type for which we have default value and maximum value. If you put value more that the default value you get an error but system accept if you put amout less than default value. We need the amout to be fixed to default value and user would not have any option to change the default value. We need this to one particular expenses type out of many we have.

How i can achieve this

Thnaks in Advance

Best Regards

Bipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sally,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Regarding query no 1 can it be possible through OSS note.

Regarding query no. 2 can you please explain it in detail as my requirement is that i would like the amount to be fixed. No option to user to put more or less amount than what is set in table.

Thanks & Best Regards

Bipin Tiwari

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understood the requirement correctly from the above. You wanted the amount to be defualt as soon the employee selects the wage types.

Then go to the below nodes.

Travel expense --> travel expense types --> define maximum rates & default values for expense types.

execute, select the trip provision variant and in the amount type keep it as Default value and enter the amount in the Default/Max. value.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

0 Kudos

For 1st query, for TRIP, unfortunately this is not possible in standard schema, there is no field control for the back end transaction 'TRIP' so this cannot be achieved without modification.

For 2nd query, check the customising in V_T706B2 aginst the paremeters in "Define Influence of Control Parameters: Receipt Maximum Rate" ( the IMG step) plus often errors occur where the correct value is not read if you did not define country of receipt in FITVFELD as TRIP also checks this.

Hope this helps!