cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer requirement 0000XXXX already fully supplied-Message no. L3047

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to create a TO from TR in warehouse activity monitor(LL01) , I get the error message 'Transfer requirement 0000XXXX already fully supplied' Message no. L3047. The same error message is given when I try creating TO from TR using trxn LT04.

When I checked the processing status of this TR, the entire quantity is open, no TO is assigned against this TR.

Could you please give some inputs on this?

Thanks!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It may be that the material for this TR has already been moved manually and so there is nothing there to create a TO for

For example if you have a TR for a GR you will have the stock in 902, If somebody has moved this manually with say LT10 or LT01 Then when you try to create the TO and it looks in 902 for the stock against the mat doc then maybe it is not there and so you get this message

If this is the case you can mark the TR as Delivery completed to get rid of it

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. When I check this TR in table LTBK , the header status is E i.e fully picked. But when I look into this TR in LB03, it shows that it is not yet processed. i.e there is inconsistency in the database.

Could you give your inputs on this as to when such inconsistencies are possibly?

Thanks a lot!

Regards.

Answers (0)