Hi Gurus,

I am getting following error in MONI:

SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MDM_CMS_Backfeed_Group_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingExceptio</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>n: Runtime exception when processing target-field</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>mapping /ns0:BackfeedGroup/group/MasterId; root m~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MDM_CMS_Backfeed_Group_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingException: Runtime exception when processing target-fieldmapping /ns0:BackfeedGroup/group/MasterId; root m~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I have tried to refresh the mapping cache and restart the message but stil this message persists.

For me it seems an issue with a wrong mapping or some wrong value in the inbound scenario.

Please suggest if any one of you had come across this error before.

With Reg,

Vikash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash

Whenever you have a problem in your mapping you will get this kind of error in monitoring

According to your log the problem is in parameter /ns0:BackfeedGroup/group/MasterId

First of all check your mapping. If it is fine than check the value of this parameter from your payload.

Also try to copy your xml and test the mapping in IR. Check wether you are getting same error there .

If same error comes than try to manipulate the value of that field and try the same test again

Regards,

Shradha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

First check in the "trace", whether the issue is related to wrong input data or with the mapping. If the issue is with the wrong input data, then try to send with the correct one.

Before testing any scenario, we need to test in Test tab of the Message Mapping to ensure everything is fine in the mapping. And then we need to test through the test configuration.

Thanks,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the error is in the logic....check the mapping in IR itself with the test data.