cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Select Option Freely programmed F4 Help

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a Component 'A' where i used select option. I used Freely programmed search help for the select option field.

If i click F4 in the select option field it will call one component in which i have one more select option in component B.

In component B select option field if i manually entering value and search and click apply values button the values are comming in the select option field in component A.

But if i pressing the F4 in Component B and search and click apply values the value are not comming in the Component 'A'.

If i open again component B and closing it without any action the value is coming in component A.

If i debugged and see the WDDOMODIFYVIEW of tHE WDR_SELECT_OPTION is not getting called for component A.In which it has Rendering delta method of CL_WDR_SELECT_OPTION.

Any idea about this.

Regards,

Ganesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ganesh,

i have read your post several time and i am still not able to get hold on your problem. Probably it is to do with your complex approach of nested select_option, i can not judge why you did this way. I would advice you to step back and see it for yourself

1)if it is need to have nested select_option

2)check component initialization and destroy

2)check event subscriptions