SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootstrap erro for RA connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We reinstalled Transnet on a new server and since the new install; RA is not receiving any transactions.

This is what we have done so far

1. Java jars are the same jar from the old Transnet server

2. Transnet.xml is the same as the old server

3. I am able to ping the RA server

4. Able to telnet to the 7276 without issue

Credit is working fine on the new server so the Transnet install was correct. Can you please let me know if I am missing something for RA, how do I fix this?

=============================================================================================

Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0006E: It is not possible to connect to bus ERTrickleLoad because the following bootstrap servers could not be contacted [xxx.xx.x.xxx:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging] and the following bootstrap servers returned an error condition []. See previous messages for the reason for each bootstrap server failure.

at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.bootstrapRequest(TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.java:608)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.remoteBootstrap(TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.java:405)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.createConnection(TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.java:240)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.createConnection(TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl2.java:145)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.createCoreConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.java:558)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.createCoreConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.java:494)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.java:308)

at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:206)

... 11 more

com.triversity.transnet.core.TNException: JMSException caught while sending text message. : CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0006E: It is not possible to connect to bus ERTrickleLoad because the following bootstrap servers could not be contacted [xxx.xx.x.xxx:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging] and the following bootstrap servers returned an error condition []. See previous messages for the reason for each bootstrap server failure..

at com.triversity.transnet.xtension.xreturn.ExpressReturnsTLogUploader.sendTextMessage(Unknown=Source)

===============================================================================================

Regards,

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

William_Laverde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

Can you validate the Returns Authorization application is running?

1. Log into WebSphere Administrative Console

2. Click on the applications dropdown menu

3. Click on Enterprise Applications

Look at the lists of installed applications and you should see u201CReturnsAuthorizationu201D, it should have a green error next to it. From the detail in your posting, it appears that the application may not be running.

As indicated Transnet is, a new install and all the required jar files are in the Sap\Transnet\lib directory. One last thing can you please make sure that the Returns Authorization server is define in the windows host file, as I found that to be the solution when I encounter the same problem during my install of Transnet.

Hope this helps to solve your problem

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

William_Laverde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

Can you validate the Returns Authorization application is running?

1. Log into WebSphere Administrative Console

2. Click on the applications dropdown menu

3. Click on Enterprise Applications

Look at the lists of installed applications and you should see u201CReturnsAuthorizationu201D, it should have a green error next to it. From the detail in your posting, it appears that the application may not be running.

As indicated Transnet is, a new install and all the required jar files are in the Sap\Transnet\lib directory. One last thing can you please make sure that the Returns Authorization server is define in the windows host file, as I found that to be the solution when I encounter the same problem during my install of Transnet.

Hope this helps to solve your problem

0 Kudos

This worked for me thank you