cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispatcher is running but dialog queue info unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

R/S All,

My production system has been recovered after a Windows O.S. crash. SAP application gets started & we are able to

access the database through T-codes. But at SAP mmt I am gettting "dialog queue info unabailable" in yellow colour with Dispatch (dispwork.exe). My server config. is Win2k3IBMdb2_v.9.1 + ECC 6.0.

Kindly guide me to reslove this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your Kernel verion and Release

download concern Kernal from SAP service Market place

and do kernel upgradation

probably its kernel problem

Regards

krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- is your restore process complete successfully without error ?

- have you try to stop all SAP services, and restarting the server, and bring up your DB+SAP ?

- is your Kernel is the current one (Kernel for DB2 and Database independent) and suits your system ?

Take a look on SAP Note 396309 - Dispatcher remains yellow, although the system is running

hope it help you.

rgds,

Alfonsus Guritno

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your restore process complete successfully without error ?

-

> Actually my system was having problem at Windows services & registery level only.

- have you try to stop all SAP services, and restarting the server, and bring up your DB+SAP ?

-

> Yes i did.

- is your Kernel is the current one (Kernel for DB2 and Database independent) and suits your system ?

-

> My current kernel level is 236.

Take a look on SAP Note 396309 - Dispatcher remains yellow, although the system is running

-

> Yes I had followed recommanded instruction in the concern Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check through the below links where the same issue has been resolved. Also, kindly if any windows pacthes have been installed during the process of restoration. Update the kernel to the latest level for all i.e. after updating the kernel (DB and DB independent files) update the other latest files also (like R3trans, tp, dw* etc,,)

Also, please provide the dev_disp log here.

Regards,

Sharath Babu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue started happening to us and we never even upgraded our Kernel.  We did apply a Windows update to another system that is on the same VM as our BW system but that shouldn't have affected our system right?

Now the disp+work.exe is in yellow status on the first bounce after the windows patching was applied and we don't know the cause.

Checked and the sapcpe.log files have no errors.

Checked and the disp+work.exe and sapstartsrv.exe version and patch level are the same.

We will try a restart of the OS next and if that fails, upgrade the Kernel on the BW system. 

Just FYI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check SAP Note 72248 - NT: Dispatcher in status 'Yellow',SAP system running

hope it help you.

rgds,

Alfonsus Guritno

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Alfonsus,

Concern solutions in that note are not working for me. Including these solutions I have even tried by replacing kernal (NTAMD64)with latest backup. I require somthing different solution.

thank you for your current reply.