cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM in Procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Is there is a way when we create a PO to avendor system should trigger that there is a inspection lot created for this part and vendor with a result rejected.

Also how to attach a UD or results to a vendor informing them their last PO material quality was bad so they do not send the same quality to us next time . Any help be great!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use BADI 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST' and method 'PROCESS_ITEM' for your requirement.

Regards

Luke

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activate 01 inspection lots for the material in the material master. Assign an inspection for the material. Record the results after the GR is done in the inspection lot. Make a UD. Set the system up with automatic defect recording. Form the defect notification you can set the system up to send mail to the vendor.

I have indicated the general steps for this process but there is a lot of masted data and confg that needs to be set up to do this process. If you aren't familiar with the process, you will probably need to bring in a QM person and/or you'll need some development work to do the mailing piece and to create the form letter for mailing.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done all of these but my question was is it possible to attach inpection lot or UD to the PO and how does system trigger when we create a PO for the same part and vendor that has been rejected before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to develop this..no std sap to accomplish this.

Mahee