SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing procedure B2 doesn't work right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have 2 sites/ local assortments and I have to list some articles only to one of the sites. I thought of using the listing procedure B2 - classification check.

I created a new characteristic, assigned it to the article using the class 026 and to the assortment using the class 047. I maintained the same value in both objects.

When I list using WSM3 and the listing procedure B2 it just lists every assortment available.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Mircea

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mircea

I used to get the same kind of error , but I could resolve it subsequently

When we are using the Procedure B1 , system creates the assortment module - profile module and listing would happen successfully

But in the case of B2 , no module is created in the background by system so to resolve the issue we have to create the assortment module  as standard assortment module and then assign to general assortment with procedure as B2

Then you can create article IN MM41 but do not do listing in article master , but maintain all the other data in all the screens , and then enter this article in  the assortment module , now listing would happen to appropriate assortment

It has worked for me

Thanks