Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUE IN SWIFT MT 101 ACK FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

BANK->SWIFTNETGATEWAY(ACK/NACK Files)->SAP PI---->SAP ECC

The issue is regarding the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/NACK files sent from back with respect to MT 101 files.

I am using FILE-PROXY scenario for this ( FILE SENDER ADAPTER---RECEIVER XI ADAPTER)

To read the sample ACK file i have used the module localejbs/swift/FINConversionFromSWIFTModule in sender file adapter. The sample file has multiple fields structure which is similar to SWIFT_FIN structure. But if you read the file using this module it will populate the data only for the 6 fields based on datatype SwiftMessage whose structure is different from SWIFT_FIN .Due to this data will not be populated in the mapping, so blank data is going to SAP ECC and its throwing error.

I have tried out all possible ways to use the modules provided in the configuration file but the file is read only with SwiftMessage structure and the standard mapping for ACK/NACK is provided with SWIFT_FIN structure as source and collectivePaymentOrderNotification as receiver structure.

I have explored and tried all the possible ways and got struck at this point of picking the file based on SWIFT_FIN structure, I request to let me know if there is any additional module available in the SWIFT integration package which will read the file based on SWIFT_FIN structure. Kindly suggest me with the valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

I am also planning to create same scenario using SWIFT Integration and i have also same understanding. I am getting a response file from Bank in my PI folder and from there i will use File Adapter and Swift Interfaces to send it to ECC. I am getting on XML file from bank. I hope you are using config guide provided by SAP in marketplace.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Have u succeeded in doing the scenario or you are planning to do this now. I followed the one which is in configuration guide provided in SAP MARKET PLACE for receiving the ACK/NACK XML files from BANK. Is it simply a bypass scenario by using the modules as provided in the configuration guide???

Thanks,

Goutham

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

I tried that scenario but getting an exception while parsing the incoming XML structure. I tried using SwiftMessage_FIN with beans in module tab for sender file adapter. I am not sure if i am using the correct message type / interface. I am getting error when modules try to parse incoming message.

i will try with message you used and see. In the meantime when i see in config guide for pushing incoming file to SAP BCS they are using SwiftMessag_FTA.

What happens to your scenario. Did you taste success?

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

For incoming messages to SAP BCS, as provided in the configuration guide there are not using any other modules except callsapadapter......it is simply a bypass scenario.

For outgoing messages extra module is used. It generated 2 files in the output folder....one is the actual file placed and another is .par file........but bank expected file is not getting generated.....i hope there are some other modules missing in the configuration guide.

Thanks,

Goutham

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

I also tried all possible options from the config guide without any success.

Later on, i installed SAP APPL 604 which contains SI - CollectivePaymentOrderNotification_In. and in new SWCV i imported source XSD and created mapping from file source to CollectivePaymentOrderNotification_In. i Mapped required field and configured everything for File to Proxy scenario. and now its working fine and i can see chequered flag for XI. Due to settings mismatch, it was not able to update in SAP BCM. But i am confident it will work once settings are completed in SAP BCS side.

Hope this will help you to complete your scenario.

Thanks

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Thanks a lot for the info.This is where i exactly got struck up. Can you please guide me now.

Right now the standard mapping is provided between SWIFT_FIN and Collectivepaymentordernotification in SWIFT 602 version.

As you said u have imported source xsd into SWCV and mapped to collectivepaymentordernotification, can you please let me know the below 2 points

1) whether the source xsd which u have imported should be provided by the client??? (the ack file provided by the bank has same structure as SWIFT_FIN structure)

2) And what are the modules u r using in sender file adapter????

Thanks in advance.

Goutham

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Answers of your questions:

>>> 1) whether the source xsd which u have imported should be provided by the client??? (the ack file provided by the bank has same structure as SWIFT_FIN structure)

I have created the XSD of Acknowledgement files i am receiving from bank (Means yes you can say that i am receiving files from client). I opened the XML file received by us and then using stylus studio i generated the XSD of that xml. I saved that XSD to local drive and the imported it to PI as External Structure.

>>>(the ack file provided by the bank has same structure as SWIFT_FIN structure)

No it has different structure and it is iso:20022 structure. what happens in swift fin is that the XML get converted to SWIFT_FIN message using beans and it was not happening in our case, so we were getting error in that scenario.

>>>2) And what are the modules u r using in sender file adapter????

No modules in File adapter. It is like simple file to proxy scenario.

Steps :

Import XSD

create SI for that External definition

create MM using XSD as source - Target as CollectivePaymentOrder

Create OM

and configure it in ID.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

okay i will try this now and update you again.

In my scenario the ACK file is an encrypted file with hexadecimal notation pre fixed before the start of XML version as given below

#003042 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><Saa:DataPDU xmlns:Saa="urn:swift:saa:xsd:saa.2.0"

Even ur ACK file is same like above????

And can you please tell whether we can generate XSD for above XML file pre fixed with that notation using stylus studio??

Thanks,

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have couple of questions on how this integration works. If you are still around, please advice

from ECC to PI, does BCM deals with Files or Proxy is my first question. My client is more into TIBCO and weighing their options between PI and TIBCO. If this is Proxy only interface's then TIBCO is a no go at this time.

Second is, What exactly does the file adapter module does? does that convert the XML file into a format required by SWIFT?

I appreciate your help in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

I am also working on the same scenario. Can you please explain me the procedure how to configure the interface.

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions????

Thanks,

Goutham