0 Kudos

Hi,

I am tring to create a role with the Usermanagemet console

http://<J2EE_Engine_Server>:<J2EE_Engine_HTTP_port>/useradmin

I am getting the follwing error:

Error creating role

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.security.core.wd.exception.UmeUiException:

at com.sap.security.core.wd.umeuifactory.UmeUiFactoryCompInterface.handleThrowable(UmeUiFactoryCompInterface.java:2980)

at com.sap.security.core.wd.umeuifactory.UmeUiFactoryCompInterface.createEntity(UmeUiFactoryCompInterface.java:331)

at com.sap.security.core.wd.umeuifactory.wdp.InternalUmeUiFactoryCompInterface.createEntity(InternalUmeUiFactoryCompInterface.java:508)

Also the link to the Usermanagement console from the index.html page on login results into error. Upon second click ,it does work but then on creating role results in error!

Did anybody experience it? Inputs are appreciated.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technical problem is solved.

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dharmi,

As you want. If you have found more information on the trace about the issue, you can paste it here so that the community can try to give you some advise.

Regards,

Désiré

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dharmi,

Well, I think this is not enough information to troubleshoot the issue. You could use the web diagtool as explained in SAP note 1045019 to create a trace of the error with some more information. You can then past here the relevant parts.

Regards,

Désiré

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Désirée,

Thank you for your reply, I haven't pasted here the complete error stack just first few lines. If you like to see that,let me know. Also our Technical support dept. is looking into the problem and have forwarded the note to them.

Regards,

Dharmi