cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create tables dynamically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to know how to create tables dynamically. for example: I am having input field in which user will enter some value, suppose he enters 5 , and clicks on a button ,then 5 tables with same number of columns should get generated. Please tell the complete procedure.

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That depends on the degree of flexibility you need. Is the number of tables to be created fixed? Is there an upper bound? Is the context structure needed to create these tables fixed or does it need to be created dynamically?

Depending on the answers to these questions a solution can be sketched. Generally you can get any flexibility you need, that is you can create the context structure and also the view elements dynamically if needed.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Use for loop to create tables dynamically and add column with based on user user input.

Refer to /people/siarhei.pisarenka3/blog/2009/11/10/dynamic-ui-generation-table-displayed-in-row-wise-horizontally

Hope it will helps

Regards, Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no proper procedure through which I can create tables at runtime based on the number entered by the user in input field. Could you please guide me in organised way. The requirement is ... There are 5 checkbox and infront of each checkbox is input field. User can select any number of checkbox and will input number of tables required for each checkbox he has selected by inputting the value in input field .. and once he clicks the button that number of tables should get generated..

Thanks

Saurabh

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Try the following links

Also try Searching in SDN, you will get lots of post regarding dynamic UI generation. Please.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting the proper procedure of creating tables at run time. My requirement is that we have 5 checkxes and in front of each checkbox is an input field. User will enter value and once he clicks on a button that number of table shoul get generated .

Please provide proper solution..

Thanks

Saurabh