cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order report with Net value (NETWR) and Tax amount (MWSBP)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know if somebody know if exist a report of sales order where it can see the Net value and the Tax amount per sales order.

Regards,

Mariano.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Dis you have a solution to this request?.. I need the same as you. Please help me.  Thank you and Br.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with MC+E. You can search more tcodes for SIS in SAP Note 491519 - Standard analyses - Transaction codes and reports. You can create your own infostructure in SIS and do reports with tcode MCSI.

Regards,

Eduardo

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can read those details directly in the table VBAP.

There are fields for COST, Subtotal1, to subtotal 6, which carries values for netvalue, discounts etc. Depending on the system pricing procedure sub total set-up you can read the tax from one of the sub-total fields.

You can develop an ABAP query by joining tables VBAK and VBAP, to get the required outputs if needed. Or you can download the VBAP values into an Excel application, where user can manipulate the details.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but I'm not looking for a Z solution, I just want a STANDARD report where the NET VALUE and the TAX AMOUNT is showed.

Regards,

Mariano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you not checked VF05N ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi,

VF05N list the Net value and Tax amount for Billing document, and I need a report for Sales Orders.

Regards,

Mariano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it should have been VA05N but not sure whether it will meet your requirement as I dont have SAP access

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont worry, VA05 and VA05N were the two first report I checked, they don't have this information.

Regards,

Mariano.