cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to format an address? Alternative to CUSTOMER_ADDRESS_TO_ITF

olivier_muff
Explorer
0 Kudos

I need to modify the address formats on an existing form.

It seems that only the ADRNR is sent to the form.

The fields on the form are

BIL_PRT_COM.HEAD_DETAIL.ADDRESS_BILL_TO

and

ADDRESS_SOLD_TO

I see that address parameters are set in a %WORK routine and I also see that ADDRESS_TO_PRINTFORM is called during the process but I cannot see where to configure the address parameters.

Here are some lines of code from the interface:

PERFORM get_soldto_adrnr

USING bil_prt_com-head_detail-vbdkr-vbeln

CHANGING adrnr_ag.

FORM get_soldto_adrnr

USING iv_vbeln TYPE vbeln

CHANGING ev_adrnr TYPE adrnr.

select single adrnr into ev_adrnr from vbpa

where vbeln = iv_vbeln and

posnr = ' ' and

parvw = 'AG'.

ENDFORM.

I am new at thse forms, can someone help me?

Thank you,

Ollie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ollie,

The address format BAS (BusinessAddressService) uses is set in the country customizing. Here you set the address layout key.

If the delivered layouts in SAP standard don't match your needs, the help on that field will guide you to create your own formatting routines.

regards

olivier_muff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Grea!. But, can you tell me where I cna find the country customizing ( I am not a functional type yet ). The form being printed is from SD ( ZSD_INVOICE_CORPORATE_FORM ) and there are two addresses on it. One is the "Billing to", the other is the "Sold to" address. The sold to address has no country name and has the city in lower case. I would like both addresses to have include the country name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

transaction SPRO, SAP Netweaver, General Settings, Set Countries, Define Countries in mySAP Systems

Goto to the detail of the country, there you'll find the address layout key.

If you want to print the country text in your address in the language of the recepient you can use the flag "country indicator in recepient language" in the properties of your address-context-node in SFP.

regards

olivier_muff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi DasOmen

There is only one entry for the country but there are two address formats that appears:

Billing to :

Company Name (UK)

Bakewell Road

Leicestershire

LOUGHBOROUGH

LE11 5RH

UNITED KINGDOM

Sold to :

Billing to :

Company Name (UK)

Bakewell Road

Leicestershire

Loughborough

LE11 5RH

It does not seem that the SPRO entry you gave allows me to control the SD address output like this.

Note the lower case town and missing country in one and not the other.

Thanks for thinking with me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ollie,

I assume, you're using nodes of type address in your form for the display of these addresses.

The only thing beside he address-format key in country customizing is setting the properties of your context nodes in form builder.

regards

Answers (0)