Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available assignments blocks list is empty on the Configuration tab

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts.

I'm facing quite a big problem. There is an empty available assignments blocks' list when I'm trying to configure overview page in BSP_WD_CMPWB on the Configuration tab. There is nothing on the list at all. Also, when i'm trying to move any of displayed assignment blocks to the left side (to the available assignment blocks list), it's just disappearing from the displayed assignments blocks list. Nothing happend to available blocks list after that.

All components behave in the same manner (at least I've checked: BP_HEAD, BP_CONT, PRF01OV, BT126H_CALL). There are no available assignment blocks when I look into standard view neither in enhanced one.

In simple manner: I've followed all steps from [this wiki-page|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/CreatingUIConfigurationforSetTypestodisplayonCRMProductOverviewpage] and I couldn't see any available assignment blocks at the step "Move the Set Type component view form Available to Displayed Assignment Blocks.". There are no standard ones too.

Have anyone met such problem?

I've saw threads about:

[broken service in SICF|;

[names of some views|;

But all of them seems to be not our luck.

We've already sent a message to SAP, but they have not answered yet.

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP note 1504637 .

Regards,

Gangadhar.S

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Gangadhar.

Thanks for the note. We will try to apply this note or, even better, install that package of WEBCUIF.

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, Gangadhar!! Everything is fine after implementing this note! We've just implemented it 'cause the package mentioned in this note is not relised yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andrei,

In the activty template UI screen, I am unable to get all the available assignment blocks like survey and activity journal which are available from standard. I have made them visble in the UI config as well, but they are not coming in the available list of assignemnt blocks. These are the standard assignemnt blocks, but few other standard AB are coming.

Only limited assignment blocks are availble.

Please help me resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Apoorv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Andey.

Check this issue at the different computers/Web browser.

That SAP CRM system are you use?

That version of Internet Explorer are you use?

Denis.

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Denis. We use SAP CRM 7.0 patch-level 7 (BBPCRM = SAPKU70007). In general, our system information as follows:

SAP_ABA 701 0007

SAP_BASIS 701 0007

PI_BASIS 701 0007

ST-PI 2008_1_700 0000

SAP_BS_FND 701 0007

SAP_BW 701 0007

SAP_AP 700 0021

WEBCUIF 700 0007

BBPCRM 700 0007

We've tried on computers with:

1. Windows XP SP3 + IE 6.0 SP3 + SAP GUI 720 p3.

2. Windows 7 + IE 8.0 + SAP GUI 720 p3.

Still same problem.