Hi

I'm testing a jdbc-bpm and I'm doing a 1:1 mapping to the same message type

mt_test1

row 1 - unbounded

NetworkName 1

groupid 1

actual time 1

I'm getting this error at runtime

Queue does not have enougth values in context. Target xsd requires a value for this element but target field mapping does not produce one. XML instance is not invalid for source xsd, or the target field mapping does not fulfill the requirement of the target xsd.

when testing the interface mappings in design, it seems to be ok

could anyone help

thanks

Geoff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geoff,

As the test is fine in the Message Mapping, then there might be a cache issue. Do cache refresh ad Try to re-activate the Message Mapping and test.

Also check this: /people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/04/23/introduction-to-context-handling-in-message-mapping

Thanks,

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member271795
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for all your assistance

I've found the problem by recheching the nodes

I was using the wrong data type in the jdbc adapter

geoff

former_member271795
Participant
0 Kudos

I've ran the test in configuration

and I get the the following message

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:mt_sostenuto_time. Queue does not have enougth values in context. Target xsd requires a value for this element but target field mapping does not produce one. XML instance is not invalid for source xsd, or the target field mapping does not fulfill the requirement of the target xsd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If the cache refresh is not working... try a complete restart of the server... ur basis must be able to help you with this....

Regards,

Nandan

former_member271795
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I've run SXI_Cache ful cache refressh with no effect

still at a loss to whats causing the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

try testing your mapping with the "test configuration" option in the ID. Check if it passes thrgh all the SA,RD,ID and RD

let us know the result....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated Message Mapping?

Do a small change in the description and try to activate once again.

If you are able test in Message Mapping not able to test in runtime means, there is a cache issue.

Thanks,

former_member271795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I've checked the message mapping, there are no compulsory fields that are not linked

The structure is simple and it maps to an identical structure for testing purposes

the message mapping tests and interface mapping tests have been successful

could it be that the message mapping program is not being generated correctly and not available at runtime ?

regards

Geoff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geoff,

It seems to be the madatory fields are missing. Check the structure and send the data accordingly. If you have any doubts, check in Test tab of Message Mapping.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the mapping of target Root node and make sure that all the mandatory fields are mapped. test the mapping using test tab.

chirag.