SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Value only article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Please help me in solving this issue..... the Issue is as follows,

I created a New MC then I created a MC Ref Value Only article. Then Finally I created another value only article within the same MC so the ref article was proposed. I have maintained in the site the IM PROFILE as INVENTORY MANGAED IN ARTICLE AND MATERIAL GROUP LEVEL.

I Listed it using wsp7 T Code.

I checked in T023w table no entry was found there for vaue 1ly article...

Then I raised a PO For the Value Only article. I was Able to create it successfully. Then When I do a MIGO for that PO i cannot do MIGO the Problem is the System is not inwarding all the quantities i ordered r so to say the article doc is generating without the quantity so I am Not able to do MIRO also. This Is my Problem.

Am i doing anything wrong in the process wise r need to do anything in system config to make it happen.

Pls Help Me in this regard Guys.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

Edited by: madhancraj on Dec 9, 2010 11:13 AM

Edited by: madhancraj on Dec 9, 2010 12:02 PM

11 REPLIES 11

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

I'm not sure about your question, but I think that Note 801828 - MIRO: Value-only article, price difference/periodic posting will help you to understand what happens.

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot this other: Note 538382 - Checking valuation of goods receipt value-only articles

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Dec 9, 2010 3:29 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Hinjosa,

Thanks for your reply. My problem is I want to create a value only article and use it for procurement and sales,

so I created a value only article with article type WERT and Art Cat: Group article. Then I Cretaed a PO and did MIGO. While doing MIGO the quantity is not getting inwarded. For eg Article doc is generting without QTY. And PO is not closed it remains Open.

Note: I Listed those value only article in WSP7 Tcode. But it is not listing there. then i chose "LIST IN FULL CHECKBOX UNDER ALL MC IN ALL ASSORTMENTS REGARDLESS OF COMMUNICATION PROFILE SUBSCREEN"

I hope u Understand my problem now...

Help me in solving this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

Edited by: madhancraj on Dec 10, 2010 12:46 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Once I tried to use it for PLU codes (Price look-up code), but in POS (read it in [wikipedia|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_look-up_code] ). I'm sorry, but I don't have idea of your problem.

Regards,

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem. Thanks For your interest.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find the answer to your question ? If yes please share the solution.

I am struggling with the basic creation of value only article.

When i create article type WERT, and article category- Single artcile, i get the following error - The article category Single article is not allowed for value-only articles

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Barry

0 Kudos

Hi

try creating the WERT article as a Group Article (22) instead of a single article.

Regards

Lisa

0 Kudos

HI,

Even i have not found the solution.

0 Kudos

HI,

Even i have not found the solution.

Dear Madhan,

In the case of VOA, you can create the reference article as Merchandise category reference article. This is the one proposed as default from the transaction WG22. For this, the article type can be HAWA (Trading goods). This could be in case your articles under this MC are trading goods. Once this is done then the article can be created.

In case of VOA, the VOA article is not used for transactions.

The MC is tagged as VOA for the respective site in WB02.

Once this is done, then all the articles created under this MC will be subjected to report to this VOA.

You need to carry out all the pricing at the article level.

All transactions also need to be carried out at article level.

The valuations are credited and debited to the VOA as it is the main article.

Regards

Govind

Edited by: Govind Ramesh on Aug 8, 2011 11:56 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Single and reference articles are not allowed for value only article.

You can see meterial type settings in SPRO. If you change Material type ID to general meterial (currently Met type for value only article) then you will be able to create the article.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

Have you maintained sales value for the material. Please check during goods receipt in MIGO the system will give warning Sales price not found" if so please maintain the sales Price for the value only article so that the system will process the GR. Since it is value only article the system will post the document only if you maintain the sales Price.

Regards

GK.