cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

working with Checkboxes and button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having multiple checkboxes and infront of each checkbox i am having inputfield . user will input digit in the input field and once the user clicks a button then that table should come corresponding to that checkboxe and also that number of table should come corresponding to the value inputted by user in input field. i.e. i also want that number of tables .

Thanks

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please explain clearly what you want in steps.

sothat we can help u in fast

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having multiple checkboxes and infront of each checkbox i am having inputfield . user will input digit in the input field and once the user clicks a button then that table should come corresponding to thecheckboxe he has selected and also that number of table should come corresponding to the value inputted by user in input field in front of that checkbox.

So uptil now what i have done is simply marking the checkbox and on click of a button table is coming according to that checkbox that is marked . this i hve done as :

I Placed the checkboxes and bind boolean attributes to those checkboxes.

Before doing this, I created a attribute of type visibility and bind it to the table and make that none as below.

wdContext.currentSampleElement().setTableVisibility(WDVisibility.NONE);

in Button Action i wrote the following.

//getcheck1 is the attribute of type boolean.

if(wdContext.currentSampleElement().getcheck1())

{

//Display the table.

wdContext.currentSampleElement().setTableVisibility(WDVisibility.VISIBLE);

}

Same way I done for other check box also.

Now i have placed input field in front of each checkbox and user will input digits( total no. of table required) and now on click of button that nnumber of tables should come.

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Can you tell me what is the requirement behind this?

You mean to say multiple tables with same number of columns? or you mean to say one table multiple times? you need to write Dynamic Coding to create a table.

Please check the following to do the same.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Multiple tables with same number of columns.

Thanks

Saurabh