cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to see "completed" shopping carts in Shopping Cart POWL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running SRM 7.0 SP 6 in Extended classic scenario. (And for some prod. cat. we run classic scenario)

Our issue is that we would like to have th possibility to display shopping carts, that has been completed (GR is made on the PO).

These are not visible in the Shopping Cart POWL from Standart SAP, how I make the completed SC visible in this POWL?

/Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I think the qucik criteria miantenance section does not have the criteria field "including completed shopping cart". Atleast it was not there in suppor pack 5.0 , could be a bug with SAP.

Alternative is to go to advance search and from there for SC you will have the criteria including completed SC option check that and you will get.

You can create your own Query from the template for SC and that have the option including completed shopping cart.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree there is no "include completed SC" availible in the POWL "Quick Search criteria". And I can only find this possibility in "advanced search".

So my question is whether it is possible to get this feature in the POWL?

/Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I Think you can raise this with SAP where should be able to provide this feature by default.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Please run transaction POWL_QUERY, select Query ID =: SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS_01 and then display "Query Settings". Is "Including Completed Shopping Carts" available? I think it may be set to "Hidden".

Regards,

Donald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Did u check in the Query parameters for the shopping carts query (POWL_V_QUERY), there shouild be an option 'Include completed SC'.

Regards

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, you are completely right!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Nice to know that.

Regards,

Donald

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Is the Shopping Cart POWL has 'Quick Criteria Maintenance'? If yes, you can show 'Quick Criteria Maintenance', check-on 'Including Completed Shopping Carts", click "Apply" and then refresh the POWL.

Regards,

Donald