cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLMOVE T-code storage Location Error in T001L!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In the VLMOVE T-code when I give these values for

Process: -Movement type 311(Transfer within Plant )

SLoc: - 0200

HU No:- 1001237121.

I get an error saying that " Entry 0200 does not exist in T001L table". This error is repeating for all other storage locations as well. When I checked the T001L table all the entries are available in it. Not able to figure out what is this referring to.

Please help me with this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Did you check OX09 if the Stog Locs are assigned/mapped to the plant ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I've cross checked both T001l and OX09 for the respective plant as well. But still the error occurs!!

Any clues on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No visibility hence difficult to nib the problem in the bud remotely ....don't know how your sap configured ...I would rather urge you to check all the Shipping point determination , assignment of plant to Shp point OVXC , Picking Location Determination OVL3 if all is well down there ????????

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the VLMOVE T-code when I give these values for

Process: -Movement type 311(Transfer within Plant )

SLoc: - 0200

HU No:- 1001237121.

I get an error saying that " Entry 0200 does not exist in T001L table". This error is repeating for all other storage locations as well. When I checked the T001L table all the entries are available in it. Not able to figure out what is this referring to.

Please help me with this.

You did not mention in your message that the plant was entered. Isn't possible that you are trying to enter the SLoc w/o entering the plant?

What is the error message you get (text + messageID)?

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Dec 9, 2010 1:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now when I am trying to move the HU from one storage location to another storage location( 0999) using movement type 311, am getting the error which says "Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use 1 EA : material number 4000 0999" but the for that material stock is there when checked in stock overview.

Not able do perform post goods movement. Please help me on this.

Regards,