cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assining same condtion tables to two diff access sequences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we use same condition tables with two different Access Sequences. These two different access sequences will be assigned to two different Contion types.

rgds

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can and you should use teh condition tables in different access sequences. As long as you need this condition table for any other condition type, which has the access sequence, you can do it and there is nothing wrong in doing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now if your multiple condition types are getting satisfied by a single table, then it's up to you can have that table in a single access sequence or multiple. Ideally it should be through a single access sequence only.

As stated earlier also, its completely depends on the criteria need to satisfy condition as per your requirement. B'coz there are possibilities where a single condition can be triggered on different criterias, in that case it will required multiple tables. In such scenarios single table may exist in different Access sequences.

Best way if u are still not satisfied with the response to your query, If I would have been at your case, I would have learned by trail and error.. it will hardly takes time of 1 two 2 hour for creating new access sequences and test the scenario.

It's quite possible that words some times don't clear your doubts but when you will try with our guidelines on the system it will surely clear your doubts more appropriately.

Thank You,

RB

Edited by: RB@007 on Dec 10, 2010 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use same set in two different access seq's.But I really couldn't understand the why you reqiure two access sequences.

Regards

Chandra

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Condition table is a combination of fields that forms a key to assign to condition type and

Access sequence is a search strategy that SAP follows to find out suitable condition record for condition type with

specific to generic manner.

and relationship b/w them is a Condition type can have only one access sequence and this condition type has many condition tables.

These condition tables in turn can be assigned to many condition types.

For example : General tables such as sale Org/Dist. ch/Division is assigned to many cond. types.

Hope this may help u..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Access Sequence is the List of tables, maintained in a sequence u want system to search condition value for the respective Condition Type.

Yes, It's possible and completely depends on the criteria on which two conditions are suppose to get activated.

E.g.

VAT & CST, both are taxes and if you want u can keep same access sequence for both.

or also by creating 2 different access sequence contains a same table with combination of 3 fields Country, State of Delivering Plant & Ship To party state.

Here even though the tables are same but for VAT condition record will exist when State of Delivering Plant & Ship To party state will be same. And CST condition record will exist when State of Delivering Plant & Ship To party are different.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Thank You,

RB

Edited by: RB@007 on Dec 9, 2010 4:43 PM

Edited by: RB@007 on Dec 9, 2010 4:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

My both condition types are same type (pricing) & they req same set of Condition tables only Access seq will be different . I need to know can i use same condition tables.

rgds

Sidd